When bringing in your trophy to be mounted, it is helpful to call ahead. I can be reached at the following numbers:
Shop phone 325.347.6783
I keep this with me everyday/all day. Evenings I have it on, if not I am in the shop.
When you come in please have;
1. Your hunting/fishing license, or paperwork which applies, if taken legally in some other fashion.
2. Some idea of how you would like your trophy posed, and in what setting. If you don't have the slightest idea, or have never had a mount done before, I enjoy making suggestions. Many prefer to have the mount done in such a way as to bring back the memory of the hunt. For example, if the deer was coming through brush with it's head down you may prefer a sneaking pose. You can leave it entirely up to me if you like, and I will do my best to please you.
3. I also have driftwood, greenery, plaques, and bases available to enhance the mount. All are very becoming and you will be surprised at how reasonable the prices are.
4. All mounts come with a hanger if designed to be on the wall, or a basic base of plywood for floor or table exhibition.
5. Deposit 30-50%. No work will be started until deposit is received.